Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OK, This Whole Web 2.0 Thing is Getting a Little Freaky

California woman Tweets through birth of Child

OK fellow Dumpster Divers, not sure how to file this (could be a borderline between "Just too Weird" and "Too Many Recreational Drugs as a Youth" file) but it's worth a crosspost.

Thanks to our pal David Almacy (@Almacy and Capitol Gig) this interesting bit of news from the Left Coast.

Seems that one intrepid iPhone enthusiast just couldn't stop tweeting even while giving birth. Now, let me just say that I am thrilled for the happy couple, but just a bit creeped out by the notion of getting minute by minute "whatevers" from the delivery room.

It's like doing a home video of the thing. Cool for the happy couple, I guess, but not my idea of a home movies with the fam over a holiday, right? 'natch.

Dudes and Dudettes, The Stilletto-wearin' Chica and I both need a drink. Fire up the Blender, baby.

No comments: